CombiWet® Junior with Junior Spreading Machines
for unit carriers, narrow-gauge and light commercial vehicles
CombiWet® - with Junior spreading machines
Fluid anti-icing in winter maintenance operations for preventative purposes is no longer a subject of discussion but has been proven in practice - particularly effective with dry or slightly humid conditions and temperatures down to minus 6°C - achieving significantly reduced consumption of spreading materials. Compared with pre-wetted salt spreading, more salt remains on the road surface for much longer. The liquid - applied at a very low dosage - adheres firmly to the ground thereby reducing the number of re-application trips.
The Junior machines of the IMS J / W spreader series can perform the same functions as the big CombiWet® machines. It is up to you to decide whether you want spread abrasive materials, pre-wetted salt or brine.
Everybody knows how to spray, but Küpper-Weisser makes a difference. Each and every one of the three vertically arranged flat jet spray nozzles, also known as fan nozzles, guarantees a homogeneous layer of liquid ice control materials across the road surface.
The quantity spread is calculated on the basis of the set spread dosage per m² and the ground speed; dependent on the situation, individual flat jet nozzles are automatically switched on or off. Due to the high processing power of the Vpad it is possible to calculate, evaluate and implement the complex technical interrelationships via the proportional valve technology within milliseconds. The whole process takes places unnoticed by the driver, who is assisted by the Vpad’s simple and efficient operation.
The 3-chamber PE spraying device has optional adjustment. Thus it is possible to realise a fixed spreading width with two values: for instance 1.50m up to 3.00m max. An installed sensor automatically applies the spreading width in relation with the set adjustment.
The quality caracteristics of the CombiWet® Junior
- 3-chamber PE spraying device with separate special Cu-Zn fan jet nozzles, each one with solenoid valve and LED display ON-OFF
- Precise delivery volume via controlled gear-pump; comparison between nominal and actual value
- Reversing tab for separate modes, either pre-wetted salt or brine spreading
- Tank extensions dependent on the space available
- Options of the IMS J / W spreader
Electronics / Electrics and Vpad
Electronic components from Boschung are certified to the EMC directive for power-driven vehicles and to rule no. 10 of the United Nations Economic Commission (ECE-R10) - use in road service is permitted!
Control systems by Boschung work with speed-dependent control, synchronous coordination of spreading width and dosage, CAN Bus system and LED displays for switched control circuits. (See detailed Vpad description)
- Sealed switch cabinet for micro processor control unit
- All hydraulic loops are precisely controlled via stored reference valve currents
- Hydraulic drivesregulated via digital transmitter with immediate speed adjustment in case of deviations, automatic variance comparison of set values and actual values
- Pin board and plug-in connections, prepared for optional accessories
- Cable entry via PG glands
Please take note of our further detailed descriptions and extensive accessory range:
- Vpad, ThermoMAT, SDM, GPS, route guidance, working spotlights, demount equipment, etc.