"Cascaded" PE liquid tanks FullWet®/CombiWet®
The Boschung modular system allows tailored and customised mounting systems for liquid tanks, adapted to different carrier vehicles and particular purposes.
- on lorry platforms (also with ROLL-tec)
- as a fixed body with intermediate frame
- with swap systems:
- on a frame for roll-off hook systems,
- on a tipper “spider“ frame or with twistlock connectors
- on semi-trailers or other trailer versions
- by 3-point linkage on tractors
Taking the available space, payload and centre of gravity into account it is possible to arrange for the best combination for FullWet®, CombiWet®, Airport De-icers, and cleaning vehicles or find special purpose solutions.
- Modular transport tanks in yellow, made of a shock resistant, maintenance-free and no rust PE material
- Single tanks freely expandable (“sectioned“system) up to 20,000 l or more, to suit all requirements.
- Tank capacity at choice / height incl. basic frame:
- 1,650 l / 1663 mm
- 2,000 l / 1963 mm
- 2,200 l / 2133 mm
- 3 generously dimensioned flow joiners between each PE tank allow a fast fluid transfer and levelling between sections.
- Built-in baffles reduce uncontrolled fluid movement and provide best weight distribution for safer transport under all loading conditions.
- POM layer between tanks and basic frame, chemically stable and resistant to warping and swelling.
- Torsion-resistant frame construction with tear and cross bracings.
- Run-dry protection and automatic final cut-off when PE tanks are empty by capacitive sensor with LED display.
- Limit transmitter and cable connection for automatic cut-off of filling pump. Filling/drain connection from ground at choice with C or B connection, incl. shut-off cock.
- Generously dimensioned breather for rapid filling (max. 600 l/min).
- Dirt-filter basket with fine-mesh cloth for each filling line, placed under the tank lid.
- Visual level indicator, additional filling types, filling pump, high-pressure equipment etc.
2 large bottom-placed compensation tubes
Example of a filling connection with limit transmitter and shut-off cock
Limit transmitter connection for automatic filling pump switch-off
Limit transmitter, top-placed compensation tube and tank lid
Maintenance-free capacitive sensor with LED display when tank is empty
Tank section with upper lid and filling tube
One dirt filter basket per filling line, placed under the lid
Option: visual level indicator visible from driver’s cab
Examples of "cascaded" tanks
CombiWet® IMS E with spray system S3, on a container swap frame
FullWet® on semi-trailer with container swap system
FullWet® on a lorry platform with ROLL-tec swap system
Airport Multi De-icer SDA M2 solid-liquid spreading + spray system with booms - S5
Airport De-icer SDA S7, spray system with booms, roll-off hook system
Wash vehicle for summer use, rolloff hook system with high-pressure pump, spray lance, etc