Multi-Segmented Snowploughs with override protection
With its full range of multi-segemented snowploughs Boschung offers snow clearing technology in all sizes.
- Automatic override protection for obstacles up to a height of 150 mm by spring suspended plow elements.
- Optimised snow clearance and perfect vehicle behaviour is achieved by hydraulic plough discharging..
- A patented overpressure battery protects hydraulic cylinders against damage from laterally hitting obstacles.
- Boschung’s MF ploughs can be fitted and steered with the Vpad modular control unit.
- For mountain use, a reinforced frame with higher segments, double springs and an angle restriction for the shock absorbing rail is available.
- The plough may be hydraulically inclined, as well as lifted or lowered in a continuously variable mode from inside the cabin.
- Optional castor wheels allow plough use in floating position.
- 2 wedges and swinging screws on the attachment plate allow quick mounting and disassembling to or from the vehicle attachment plate by using the plough’s hydraulics.
- Wear rails from steel, vulcolan, rubber or composite material can be fitted according to your needs.
Precise wear rail for MF-Ploughs
…cleans left-over snow as well!
Can be retrofitted to any existing plough of the MF-series.
- A rubber rock protection may be additionally installed on demand.
- Optimised snow clearance and perfect vehicle behaviour is achieved by hydraulic plow discharging. This also prevents unnecessary wear of road surface and wear rails.
- A lighting frame may be fitted for maximum visibility and security.
Snow ClearingSnow ploughsWinter DevicesHighwaysRoadsCitiesAirports